Affiliate Manager | Competitive | FOREX | Cyprus (Limassol)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Affiliate Manager.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in beautiful Cyprus, you will responsible for developing the business through the acquisition of new Affiliates and also maintaining excellent relationships with the existing network of Affiliates with an eye on enhancing the brand presence.
Our clients are a dynamic and growing business who provide award winning online trading solutions to a worldwide customer base.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is motivated by professional growth and passionate about what they do.
A background as and Affiliate Manager in Forex, Online Gaming or similar is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on your experience and qualifications;
- Professional development through on-going training
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme.
What you will be doing:
- Developing the Company's business through the recruitment of new affiliates and maintaining relationships with existing affiliates
- Creating strategies to enhance the overall presence of the Company's Brand
- Producing reports on the progress and results of current campaigns
- Identifying areas for the improvement of the Company's Affiliate program
- Creating strategies for low performing campaigns with the aim of improving their performance
- Staying up-to-date with financial market events, news and developments
- Previous experience in online marketing activities, tools and technologies
- SEO, ASO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Management and Media Buying
- Previous experience with website analytics tools is an advantage
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
If you are an experienced and talented Affiliate Manager and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Marketing Manager - China
- Business Development Manager - Asia
- Accounts Assistant
- SQL DBA / Database Administrator
- Senior QA Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Senior Backend Java Developer
- Senior Frontend Developer
- BI Frontend Developer
- Audit Senior Manager
- Audit Manager
- Audit Senior Manager
- Senior Data Scientist
- Finance Director
- Account Manager - Korea
- Account Manager - Indonesia
- Network Engineer
- Senior Sales Support - Asia
- Sales Support - Asia
- Senior German Copywriter