Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
My client are industry leaders within water features/irrigation.
They specialists we can offer you offer anything from design to maintenance.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit for an experienced engineer in the London/M25 areas.
Your duties will include servicing and maintaining a wide range of equipment such as pumps, dosing systems & HMI interfaces.
You will be provided with additional training and technical development on a range of equipment.
You will need to have knowledge and experience with Water systems/features/irrigation/pool plant room.
There is plenty of overtime within this role and will increase your overall earning potential over the year.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer - Northampton
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Chorley, Lancashire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Luton
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
- CCTV & Access Control Engineer - Within M25
- Fire & Security Engineer - East Anglia
- HGV Technician - Bournemouth, Dorset
- HGV Technician - Maidstone, Kent
- HGV Technician - Ipswich, Suffolk
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Spalding, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Sevenoaks, Kent
- HGV Technician - Strood, Kent
- HGV Technician - Aldershot
- HGV Technician - Slough
- CCTV & Access Control Service Engineer – London & Essex
- Intruder Alarms Install Engineer – Bristol