NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
My client is a specialist within Lift Industry, Based in the Northern part of the UK
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the North and North East this position is for an engineer based in ideally Newcastle or Middlesbrough
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Lifts to an NVQ standard:
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Lift experience is essential for this position and only people from the Lift Industry can be considered
You must have a history within the Lift industry and have a relevant NVQ to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £32,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer - Northampton
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Chorley, Lancashire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Luton
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
- CCTV & Access Control Engineer - Within M25
- Fire & Security Engineer - East Anglia
- HGV Technician - Bournemouth, Dorset
- HGV Technician - Maidstone, Kent
- HGV Technician - Ipswich, Suffolk
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Spalding, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Sevenoaks, Kent
- HGV Technician - Strood, Kent
- HGV Technician - Aldershot
- HGV Technician - Slough
- CCTV & Access Control Service Engineer – London & Essex
- Intruder Alarms Install Engineer – Bristol