The company has over 15 years’ experience in supplying building, plastering and roofing materials to tradespeople nationwide.
Due to their continued growth, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced & qualified Finance Manager who will take the lead on the finance strategy and financial operations, reporting directly in to the Managing Director.
The successful postholder will have the responsibility for the management of a finance team of 5 across purchase ledger and credit control, supporting and coaching as required.
The role will require someone with a ‘hands on’ approach to all financial aspects and someone who will express innovative ideas to support the Company plans over the next 3-5 years.
What you’ll do:
- Management accounts including the production of P&L, balance sheets and the identification of balance sheet improvements
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Responsibility of cash flow
- Ensure the Company complies with relevant statutory requirements (VAT, PAYE)
- Prepare timely, accurate, and reliable financial reports
- Identify potential process and system improvements in regards to internal controls and compliance
- Responsible for producing Statutory Accounts for the Company
- Financial analysis & reporting
Key Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified Finance professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience of both management and financial accounting
- Experience of managing and coaching a small team
- Experience of working in SME
- Team player with good people management skills and a can do' attitude who wants to help others develop
- Strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Analytical, accurate and detailed
- System orientated with excellent IT skills (Advanced level Excel capability)
- Proficient with Sage 50
- Business savvy with good commercial acumen
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary of £ 42,000- £50,000 per annum (highly dependent on experience), along with 28 days holiday (including bank holiday’s) which increase with length of service, free onsite parking and a workplace pension.
Hours & Location
The hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 8.30 a.m and 5.30 p.m, with a 1 hour lunch break, however there is a degree of flexibility.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE ADVERTISEMENT EARLY IF WE RECEIVE A HIGH VOLUME OF SUITABLE APPLICANTS.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- PAT/EET Testing Engineer
- PAT/EET Testing Engineer
- Orthodontic Dental Nurse
- Business Development Executive
- Multitrades / General Builder
- Finance Administrator
- Energy Account Manager
- Software Development Engineer
- Data Admin
- Production Assistant
- Creative PA
- Trainee Customer Care Advisor
- Cabinet Maker
- Commercial Electrician
- Technical Consultant - Communities & Integrations
- Carpet and Flooring Fitter
- Accounts and Payroll Supervisor
- Part time Telesales Executive