Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
My client is a specialist within Powered Access Industry
They have gained an excellent reputation as one the South's largest Powered Access companies.
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults for clients throughout the South East but this position is for an engineer based in Middlesex.
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Powered Access Equipment.
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Powered Access Engineering experience is essential, You must have experience dealing with Repairs and Faults to Powered Access Systems to be considered,
You must also have relevant product training, IPAF license and ideally CAP
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £30,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer - Northampton
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Chorley, Lancashire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Luton
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
- CCTV & Access Control Engineer - Within M25
- Fire & Security Engineer - East Anglia
- HGV Technician - Bournemouth, Dorset
- HGV Technician - Maidstone, Kent
- HGV Technician - Ipswich, Suffolk
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Spalding, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Sevenoaks, Kent
- HGV Technician - Strood, Kent
- HGV Technician - Aldershot
- HGV Technician - Slough
- CCTV & Access Control Service Engineer – London & Essex
- Intruder Alarms Install Engineer – Bristol