ERP Support Analyst - Harrogate / Work From Home
Role: ERP Support Analyst - Manufacturing
Skills: Sage ERP X3, other ERP ( Epicor, MFGPro , Infor, Red Prairie, SAP etc), SQL, Crystal Reports, project management, ERP applications support, Full implementation life cycle within an SME environment, Enterprise Resourcing Planning Support Analyst, Business Analyst
Location: Harrogate – North Yorkshire , Fully Remote / Work From Home (WFH)
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 + Full Benefits Package + WFH Monthly Allowance
Harrogate based global manufacturer are immediately seeking a Functional ERP Support Analyst to join their small IT and ERP Team to work with the process owners to continue the ongoing development of their ERP system.
You will utilise your own experience and inquisitive nature to improve the accuracy, quality and efficiency of the client’s business processes.
The role can be based at the office in Harrogate OR be fully remote / work from home, with regular visits to the Harrogate office once we get back to normality in a post Covid world.
Duties and responsibilities will encompass:
– Coordinating the patching life cycle Developing and maintaining the system documentation
– Supporting less experienced process owners
– Specification development
– Reporting and progress chasing issues with the clients software partners.
Working alongside the company’s internal IT department, ERP Support Analyst and their ERP partner, the successful candidate will need to comprehend technical aspects of their infrastructure.
The following are essential skills we are looking for:
– Excellent knowledge of Manufacturing, Inventory, Finance, business processes in Process and Discrete manufacturing environments.
– Experience of working with ERP systems preferably Tier 2 (Sage X3 ERP ideally, but will consider MFGPRO, EPICOR or similar)
– Experience of Full Implementation life cycle 5+ years plus working in SME
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent troubleshooting skills
Therefore, the successful candidate must possess extensive experience of implementing and supporting ERP systems in SME manufacturers (ideally with Sage X3 ERP, but will consider other Tier2 systems such as MFGPRO, EPICOR etc), coupled with good knowledge of ALL functional areas such as manufacturing, inventory and finance; as well as being approachable and possessing exceptional communication skills with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels from the shop floor to senior management.
Desirable skills they are seeking include:
- Project Management Skills
- SQL writing skills
- Crystal report writing skills
If you are up for a challenge, with a company that’s going places, please APPLY NOW!
This role is commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, York, Knaresborough, Ripon, Wetherby, Otley, Skipton, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire;
Alternatively, it also a fully remote / Work from home opportunity with regular meetings in Harrogate.
Therefore, the successful candidate MUST be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK without requirement for work permit sponsorship.
IT Mob Limited are acting as an Agency in relation to this vacancy, and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £25000 - £40000
- Location: Harrogate - Remote / WFH
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: IT Mob Limited
- Contact: Dennis Patel
- Tel: 08456439060
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: /DP/Harrogate/ERP
- Posted: 2021-01-25 16:55:45 -
- View all Jobs from IT Mob Limited