Solutions Lead (Pre-Sales)
Solutions Lead (Pre-Sales)
Location: London 2 days per week / flex
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our London team.
This role requires curiosity and focus to uncover, understand and connect with a prospect's needs to gain their trust and position win-win solutions.
You’ll need a unique combination of technical acumen and business relationship building, to develop the trust of technical and non-technical audiences through prospect education, consultative selling and technical solution mapping.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with the sales team in a pre-sales context, ideating, creative and innovative solutions with a strong focus on conversational AI.
You will connect our prospects needs to the solutions we can provide, enabling them to deliver transformative customer experience through messaging channels.
You will ideate intelligent, context-rich customer experiences spanning customer service, customer engagement, and customer acquisition use cases, freeing Agents up to handle more sensitive and complex service issues.
Always remaining focused on delivering business results while delighting consumers.
This role plays a key part in late-stage opportunity support as well as ongoing sales enablement, helping to contextualize solution capabilities around industry use cases.
If you are passionate about emerging technology, specifically conversational AI, and the potential to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing company, this is the place for you.
- Subject matter expert for the company’s platforms and our expansive suite of 3rd party messaging channel partners (e.g.
Facebook, Apple, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google, etc.), guiding prospects and sales on platform and channel best practices
- Subject matter expert in the growing AI and bot technology market; become a trusted advisor on combining messaging bots and human agents; staying up to date on industry knowledge, trends and best practices
- Gain thorough understanding of prospective client needs to best inform possible use cases and strategic proposals
- Lead customer pilots and trials
- Build and deliver customized value-based platform demos to prospective clients
- Own configuration across our product set, tailoring setups to maximise agent efficiency and customer satisfaction based on client business requirements
- Support sales processes and lead RFP responses
- Translate complex technical concepts into more easily digestible language for non-technical audiences and prospective clients
- Lead sales enablement projects for EMEA/UK sales team with a focus on customer use cases
- Lead knowledge management efforts to best enable sales team members to quickly find answers to their questions
- At least 5+ years experience as an enterprise SaaS Solution Consultant or similar role
- Experience with, and understanding of, customer service, customer engagement, and customer acquisition use cases
- Vertical industry experience in telecommunications, retail, travel, financial services and technology a plus
- Technical familiarity with Messaging and Bot technologies
- Technical understanding of API’s a plus
- Confident in developing new professional relationships with prospective clients
- Experience managing and participating in technical RFP responses
- Experience managing pilot or proof-of-concept implementations with prospects
- Strong business writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate presentation skills
About the Company
What We Do
The company helps brands develop meaningful relationships with their customers at scale.
With the shift to digital, brands have lost touch with consumers, who have just become a series of clicks and data points.
There is now a disruptive opportunity to build real 1:1 relationships with consumers by tapping into the unique nature of messaging, the fastest growing method of communication.
Our mission is to use advanced software, intelligent automation, and messaging to enable brands to deliver a better experience without increasing costs, breaking the standard customer experience equation.
We work closely with hundreds of forward-thinking brands such as Google, Sephora, T Mobile and Alaska Airlines, helping them embrace messaging and shift to a Conversational Customer Experience.
Headquartered in New York City, we have offices in London and San Francisco.
How We Do It
We are laser-focused on accomplishing our mission and how we achieve that mission is just as important to us. We operate within a culture of these key behaviours:
- Innovative Take initiative, Proactively identify problems and solutions, Think strategically outside the box
- Passionate Push yourself to learn and improve, Pursue curiosity in our vision, Invest personally in the company’s success
- Supportive Be humble, Be Mindful, Elevate others
- Committed Achieve difficult goals, Be biased toward action, Show dedication and drive, Be persistent in the face of obstacles, Drive urgency- move quick but not in a hurry
- Open Communicate transparently, Seek and provide feedback, take feedback with a ‘growth mindset’
In exchange for helping support our mission, you can expect to receive
- Total Rewards: Competitive salary and stock options
- Weekly team lunches: Here at the company, this is so much more than a “free” meal, it offers a pause in the week to reconnect as a team
- Self-Managed Time Off: Awesome people need time off to maintain balance in their lives and to deliver exceptional results.
You should take time as you need, when you need it.
We offer unlimited time off to empower team members to take paid time off for a variety of reasons, such as, but not limited to vacation, personal, sick and bereavement.
- Flexibility: We believe that giving team members a high degree of ownership creates a high performing culture.
We trust you to do your work.
We don’t have a set time for you to show up or leave.
We have the technology and teamwork to allow you to do what’s needed, from wherever you need to do it.
- Employee Referral Bonus: We are committed to building a strong team and know that some of our strongest hires are referrals.
Have a top candidate for us? We’ll reward you for bringing more standout team members into the fold.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- PAT/EET Testing Engineer
- PAT/EET Testing Engineer
- Orthodontic Dental Nurse
- Business Development Executive
- Multitrades / General Builder
- Finance Administrator
- Energy Account Manager
- Software Development Engineer
- Data Admin
- Production Assistant
- Creative PA
- Trainee Customer Care Advisor
- Cabinet Maker
- Commercial Electrician
- Technical Consultant - Communities & Integrations
- Carpet and Flooring Fitter
- Accounts and Payroll Supervisor
- Part time Telesales Executive