Registered General Nurse
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Band 5 and Band 6 Nurses located in the Eastbourne area.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Band 5 or Band 6 Nurse in the Eastbourne Region, please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within Eastbourne.
The Nurses will be expected to help and support the rest of the team with day-to-day duties and report to the Nurse in charge.
As a Band 5 or Band 6 Nurse, you must have a degree in nursing with a minimum 6 months solid experience in an NHS Establishment.
You will be required to accept responsibility, with support and direction to effectively manage a client caseload with associated specialist support needs.
To ensure that appropriate and up-to-date client records/files and computer information system is maintained and kept with due regard to confidentiality.
To act in accordance with NMC registration requirements and Code of Conduct for exercising accountability and professional practice.
To provide professional nursing assessments to support the commissioning process in line with care management and continuing care.
To undertake clinical procedures appropriate to client care and maintain clinical competency through regular updates.
With support and direction, be responsible for co-coordinating an agreed care plan and, where appropriate, to implement and evaluate agreed action, including direct work with some users.
This Job will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Specialist wards and the shifts you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
- An Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme!
What Sirona Medical need from you:
- NMC in date and valid pin
- IV Trained and Surgical Experience
- Enhanced DBS and on update service
- Minimum 3 year references
- Full NHS compliance requirements.
(We will help you to become fully NHS compliant before commencing work)
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 15/02/2021
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £20 to £35 per hour
- Location: Eastbourne,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Bf-18
- Posted: 2021-02-15 10:32:42 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Agency Nurses (RGN)
- Care Workers needed urgently in Royston!
- Care Workers needed urgently in Harlow!
- Scrub Nurses required in Essex
- Care Worker's needed in Lingfield!
- Endoscopy Nurse needed in Somerset
- Care Workers needed in Lingfield
- Community Nurse - ASAP START!
- Registered General Nurse - Merseyside
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Nottingham.
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Northamptonshire.
- Registered General Nurse - East London ASAP START!
- Opportunities working with-in Theatre ODP / Recovery or Scrub
- Agency Theatre shifts ODP Recovery or Scrub required ASAP
- Line of Work in Theatre for an ODP or Scrub Nurse
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Birmingham
- General Nurse - Cheltenham - BLOCK BOOKINGS!
- ODP / Recovery or Scrub Required