Creative Lead | Competitive | Gaming Entertainment | Marbella (Spain)
SRG Europe are working with our Marbella based client who are responsible for developing and creating some of the most innovative, bespoke back office developments within the world of Online Gaming.
They are now embarking upon developing, building and scaling cutting edge Casino Games for the Gaming Entertainment industry.
This role will be based in our client's fantastic offices in Marbella, and will see you work closely with the Creative Teams and assume responsibility for the creation of the brand identities of each Casino product that will be launched, and all the visual assets that go with it.
You will lead the project from the art side and work closely with the UX/UI Designer, Content Writing and Graphic Design Teams, to create the necessary materials for the projects from the concept phase through until the final product.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment with no hierarchy, in a fantastic location on the beautiful waterfront in Marbella
- A fantastic unrivalled career opportunity, where you can really make a difference.
Our clients need people with creativity, drive, and passion for what they do
- The chance to work with some of the most cutting edge innovative technology and be a part of an exciting growth period for this client
What you will be doing:
- Using your ability, creativity and experience to develop unique brand identities from the Casino logos, the colours and fonts - the total brand DNA
- Reviewing the graphic assets of each concept to determine their validity and appropriateness based upon the tone of each product
- Making sure every visual aspect of the Casino and Games are outstanding.
You will take responsibility for the user journeys and Casino environments
- Overseeing the development from the initial concept phase until the release, ensuring the final product fulfils the product expectations
- Presenting your ideas constructively for approval to the teams and providing detailed feedback on suggested areas of improvement
- Working closely with the Creative Teams to create magic within the world of Gaming Entertainment across numerous Casino Products
- 3+ years' experience as a Creative Lead or similar position within the Casino Gaming industry or Gaming Entertainment
- A portfolio or demonstrable experience of previous Casino Gaming products which you have developed
- An in-depth knowledge of the product lifecycle, from conceptualisation through to launch
- Excellent artistic judgement and a strong level of drawing skills to bring concepts to life from an idea
- Expert knowledge of art tools such as Illustrator or any Adobe CC, ZBrush, Maya or similar
- Outstanding communication skills.
You will be working as part of a tight-knit creative team, so you will need the ability to create and inspire and mentor at times
- You must be willing and able to relocate or already be living with in commutable distance to our clients Marbella offices
If you have the essential requirements as outlined above, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Legal PA
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Underwriting Assistant
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Head of Platform
- Python Developer
- Business Development Manager
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Head of Marketing
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager