Senior German Copywriter
Senior German Copywriter | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a highly experienced Senior German Copywriter.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the centre of Gibraltar, you will be responsible for defining our client's tone of voice, for their forthcoming expansion into the German Sports Betting markets.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand rapidly.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they need a career driven, like-minded team player, that has a strong eye for detail and a proven track record of producing content in-line with current market trends.
If you are a senior level, German speaking Copywriter, with experience in the German Sports Betting markets and have the ability to coach, mentor and lead a team, then this could be the role for you.
What's on Offer:
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package
What you will be doing:
- Working with teams across the business to define the content strategy, in-line with company brand guidelines
- Managing all customer facing content to ensure brand style and tone is maintained company-wide.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Branding teams to suggest and bring concepts to life
- Working closely with the Lead Copywriter to produce innovative, industry leading and engaging content
- Delivering pitches and presentations to the key stakeholders in the business.
A German native level speaker, immersed in German culture and commercially aware of the latest trends
A demonstrable history as a Copywriter with previous Lead/Managerial experience
At least 3 years' within the Online Gaming industry with a focus on the German / DACH markets
A people person with excellent communication skills, to work with a wide range of people across the business.
Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a fast paced ever changing environment
If you are an Senior Copywriter, with an understanding of German Culture and Online Gaming, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Underwriting Assistant
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Head of Platform
- Python Developer
- Business Development Manager
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Head of Marketing
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Finance Director