Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manager | Qualified ACCA, CA, ACA | Excellent salary + bonus and benefits | Manchester
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Audit Assistant Manager in Manchester to work for a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who have an esteemed partnership culture, which helps the way they work together to ensure the best professional services.
As the Audit Assistant Manager you will become part of the Manchester audit team which provides a wide range of audit, advisory, accounting and tax services to our clients and to provide support to the partners and managers.
You will provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner.
To help ensure that client received a quality service in all aspects
Audit Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times.
Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To maintain an awareness of the firm's specialist services and publications.
Ensure added value to clients.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and “on the job” training for trainee staff.
- To review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
- To assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
- To summarise time spent on regular basis, and to perform the firm's review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the Institute's CPE requirements.
- To maintain training records conscientiously and keep up to date with examination studies, where applicable.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Maintain an awareness and observation of Health and Safety issues within the Firm and report any concerns to the Health and Safety Representative.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
Audit Assistant Manager Requirements
Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified
Previous experience of carrying out Assurance related tasks as requested by the Assurance Manager.
Proven experience in client handling.
Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances.
Manchester is a lively city brimming with character, whether it's the Industrial Revolution or a musical revolution, Manchester is at the heart of it.
From shopping at the Trafford Centre to watching football at Old Trafford, there's something for everyone.
The beautiful Peak District is on the doorstep and the Lake District is also within easy reach.
Manchester Airport offers direct flights to more than 200 destinations across the world - more than any other UK airport so Manchester really does have it all covered.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA | ACCA | CA | Audit Senior | GAAP | Chartered Accountants | Manchester
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- System Administrator
- Chat Moderator Manager
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
- HR Business Partner
- Business Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Java Developer
- Management Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Software Developer
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Software Manager
- Senior Reporting Analyst
- .Net Developer
- TypeScript Developer
- iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift)
- Operational Risk Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Head of Compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Assistant