Payroll, Payments and HR Administrator
HR and Payroll Administrator | Competitive | Part Time 9 until 3 | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are working with one of the fastest growing start-ups in Gibraltar, to recruit an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator.
This position will be based in our clients' fantastic new Gibraltar offices where you will be working as part of a tight-knit team and using your experience gained in previous HR roles in Gibraltar.
Our clients are a newly formed mobile first brand, within the On-Demand sector, and are expanding into the Spanish markets throughout 2021.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a start-up mentality and where your input and creativity is valued then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- The chance to be part of one of the most exciting start-ups within Gibraltar/Spain region from day one, and helping shape the brands presence on the Rock
- An excellent collaborative, creative and fun working environment in a fantastic location
- A competitive salary and potential future career growth opportunities
What will the HR and Payroll Administrator be doing:
- Handling all day to day HR matters including all ETB paperwork required for HR processing of staff
- Have experience of using WINpay or Easypay for payroll preparation
- Salaries can be weekly.
Monthly or hourly calculated
- Assist with the day to day office administration working alongside the management team
- Start-up mentality, all hands on deck to establish the brand
- 3+ years' experience working for a local Gibraltar company in payroll and HR
- Winpay or Easypay working knowledge
- Used to working under pressure and high volume employee activities
- A passion for what you do and wanting to get it right first time.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson Managing Director on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Head of Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer