Support Worker - Bordon
My client are currently looking to recruit an experienced support worker to join their team located near to Bordon, they will look at candidates wanting to get into the healthcare sector.
They are looking for committed and reliable candidates that are passionate about working in healthcare, to work for them in their service that caters for up to 22 service users.
Shifts are 12 hours: 7.30am - 7.30pm on a rota basis
What they are looking for
· Kind, caring, considerate candidates to join their team of dedicated support workers
· Ideally you will have experience working within the learning disability sector, but if you do not have that experience then full training will be given
You will need to have your own transport for this role as no public transport goes to this location.
Accommodation can be provided at a cost of £80 per week
Pay for this role is £9.80 - £10.20
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in Fareham
- Heavy Plant Technician based in Welwyn Garden City
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Heavy Plant Technician based in Stratford
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- HGV Trailer Technician - Portsmouth
- HGV Technician - Bournemouth
- HGV Technician -Maidstone
- HGV Technician - Aldershot
- Industrial Door Engineer - Birmingham
- Plant Engineer - Middlesex
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Berkshire
- Automatic Gates Engineer - Scotland ( Central Belt )
- Fire Alarm Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Surrey
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Devon