Wheel Alignment Equipment Engineer - West Midlands
My client are a specialist within the garage equipment sector that are currently looking to recruit an experienced Wheel Alignment equipment Engineer in the West Midlands.
Salary £23K-£27K plus Vehicle.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced engineer to build a career at a leading garage equipment solutions provider.
To be considered for this position candidates must: - Have at least 2 years experience working with wheel aligners, balancers and tyre changers.
Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Be willing and able to work in the service area mentioned in the job description.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Stairlift/Mobility Service Engineer - Stevenage/Hertfordshire
- Plant Engineer - Bristol
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Birmingham
- Fire Pump Engineer - Milton Keynes / Hertfordshire / London
- Plant Engineer - Birmingham