Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
My client operate a modern and specially designed Care Centre near Dover providing nursing and respite care for elderly people with physical frailty and physical disabilities, as well as those in short or long-term convalescence.
We are now looking for experienced registered mental nurses and registered general nurses to join us in what is expected to be an exciting and challenging new venture.
The ideal candidates will have a background working with people whom have dementia or acquired brain injury.
This is a challenging role for experienced nurses who have proven backgrounds showing care, dedication and compassion for those they work with.
The role is based in Kent and ideally you would have to live within commuting distance to New Romney, Kent.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Small Works Engineering Estimator - South Yorkshire
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Milton Keynes- £30,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Buckinghamshire- £30,000
- Building Services Engineer - London/South East
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- X-Ray Services Engineer - East Midlands - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Essex - £35,000
- X-Ray Services Engineer - London - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Wigan- £35,000
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in North West
- Compactors & Balers Engineer - Yorkshire
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leeds
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Essex
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Reading & Surrounding
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Bristol
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Sheffield
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hire Controller Based In Warrington