Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - Redhill, Surrey
My client operate a modern and specially designed Care Centre in Surrey providing nursing and respite care for elderly people with physical frailty and physical disabilities, as well as those in short or long-term convalescence.
We are now looking for experienced registered mental nurses and registered general nurses to join us in what is expected to be an exciting and challenging new venture.
The ideal candidates will have a background working with people whom have dementia or acquired brain injury.
This is a challenging role for experienced nurses who have proven backgrounds showing care, dedication and compassion for those they work with.
The role is based in Kent and ideally you would have to live within commuting distance to redhill, surrey.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Systems Estimator/Designer - West Midlands
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Leeds
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Manchester
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Gravesend
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Birmingham
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Bristol
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Newcastle
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Scotland
- White Goods Service Engineer - Cambridge
- White Goods Service Engineer - Enfield
- White Goods Service Engineer - Middlesex
- Generator Engineer - Field Service - London
- Compressor Engineer – Manchester
- Automatic Gates Engineer - Rochester
- Generator Engineer - Field Service - Manchester
- Business Development Executives- Leeds
- Industrial Door Engineer - Chilton
- Fire & Security Engineer – Hitchin
- Commercial Laundry Engineer based in Sheffield
- Commercial Laundry Engineer based in Birmingham