Customer Sales Support
Are you Customer Sales Support focused with a minimum of 3 years experience and looking for a new challenge?
An ambitious, growing Engineering firm have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, highly capable, proven, sales driven, Customer Sales Support & Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
It would advantageous if you have inverter drives knowledge experience? If not, you will have an absolute willingness and desire to learn quickly.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, level-headed person with a ‘can do’, results driven attitude.
You must be able to work independently, work to deadlines and get the required outcomes delivered.
In this internal Sales Support Administrator role, you will be proactive in providing sales admin support to the Sales & Engineering team and sales support to their customers.
*Immediate start available
About the Role
You will be working with external and internal sales staff at all stages from quotation through to order completion, sourcing, quoting, entering of sales orders on the computer system and be proactive in increasing and improving quote to sale conversion rates.
Efficient and robust follow up of all quotations to understand quote status and if a quotation is lost – why.
This enables them to continually improve as they drive excellence in everything they do.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Compilation of quotations in response to requests from their customers
- To take, answer phone and email enquiries in a professional manner
- Handling of enquiries from customers both over the phone and by email
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- Provide support with orders to both their customer base and engineering sales team
- Work closely with their engineering sales and support team in understanding their customer’s individual requirements
- Process orders received from customers onto CRM system
- Sales quotation follow-up to increase quote conversions to sales
- Capturing why a quote has not been won
- Outbound calls to customers to ask about their service
- General office admin
- Purchase Order entry and processing to cover Operational administrator when required
- Liaising with Suppliers and progressing orders placed to ensure they meet the timescales quoted to cover Operational administrator when required
- Goods in/ goods out/ packing and dispatch to cover Operational administrator when required
You must possess:
- Strong customer service / communication abilities and ability to build rapport
- Sales & target driven tenacity
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and pick up complex technical knowledge quickly
- Must demonstrate initiative to work both individually and part of a team
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Work well under pressure
- Do what you love, love what you do
- Core values of positivity, results driven, accountable and driving excellence
Benefits of working with them:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Full Time 38.75 Hours per week with 45 mins for lunch, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.15pm and 4pm finish on Friday
- Onsite parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided.
They look forward to welcoming the right person to join their team and being part of their ambitious growth plan.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Electronics Technician
- Marketing Assistant
- Auto-Electrical CCTV Installer
- Senior Liferay DXP Developer
- Habilitation / Mobility and Orientation Specialist
- Business Development & Key Account Manger
- 7.5 Tonne HGV Driver
- Support Workers
- Warehouse Operative - Day Shift
- B2B Sales / Client Manager
- E-commerce Picker Packer - Day Shift
- Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Coordinator
- HSEQ Manager
- Gas Safe Engineer / Plumber
- Customer Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Manager
- GENERAL LABOURER FREE CSCS CARD