A family run business based in Brighton, East Sussex, is recruiting for a PLUMBER with good ‘all-round’ general building experience.
You must be competent, reliable and able to work on your own or as part of a team.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Overtime is available on certain projects.
Benefits: 28 days annual leave and pension
Your role will involve the following:
- Gas Engineers (ACS Certification held for at least 2 years with 1 years Fault Diagnostic experience on different types of boiler
- OFTEC a plus but not essential
- Plumbers Minimum 1 Year Experience
- NVQ 2 in Plumbing
- Heating system installations
- Servicing/fault finding
- First and second fixing
- General plumbing works
- Unvented hot water
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK....
About the Company
The company specialises in structural and groundwork projects for the domestic and commercial sectors.
They are passionate about doing things differently and raising professional standards.
The majority of their business comes from personal recommendation, either from previous clients or professional contacts.
The company values are: Quality, Transparency, Integrity and Respect and these underpin everything they do.
They are looking for a likeminded individual to join their team and deliver exceptional customer service to their clients.
How to Apply
Please send / attach your CV to the link provided and the employer will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Double Glazing Installer
- Electronics Technician
- Marketing Assistant
- Auto-Electrical CCTV Installer
- Senior Liferay DXP Developer
- Habilitation / Mobility and Orientation Specialist
- Business Development & Key Account Manger
- 7.5 Tonne HGV Driver
- Support Workers
- Warehouse Operative - Day Shift
- B2B Sales / Client Manager
- E-commerce Picker Packer - Day Shift
- Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Coordinator
- HSEQ Manager
- Gas Safe Engineer / Plumber
- Customer Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Manager