Garden Maintenance Lead
Our client, Urban Spaces Garden Services is looking to appoint a new Garden Maintenance Lead to join their small passionate team.
The role will focus on their garden maintenance jobs and grounds maintenance contracts but may also include involvement in some of their soft landscaping jobs.
The majority of the work will be within the Medway towns but they cover the whole of Kent.
Tasks will include:
- All matter of garden maintenance work, including but not limited to: cutting grass, weeding, pruning, dead heading, hedge cutting and topiary, clearing debris and leaves, lawn weed and feed and garden clearance
- Garden landscaping work, including but not limited to: planting, shaping and removing small trees (up to 3 metres), turfing, burrowing, moving materials and waste matter
Skills & Experience:
The successful applicant will possess a broad plant knowledge, prior experience of working with a wide range of horticultural machinery.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate good team working skills and an ability to work independently, as well as a good understanding of health and safety.
PA1 and PA6A spraying certificates and a full UK driving licence are desirable.
Closing date: Application forms should be received by 23 June 2021.
Interviews: Week commencing 28 June 2021.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Double Glazing Installer
- Electronics Technician
- Marketing Assistant
- Auto-Electrical CCTV Installer
- Senior Liferay DXP Developer
- Habilitation / Mobility and Orientation Specialist
- Business Development & Key Account Manger
- 7.5 Tonne HGV Driver
- Support Workers
- Warehouse Operative - Day Shift
- B2B Sales / Client Manager
- E-commerce Picker Packer - Day Shift
- Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Coordinator
- HSEQ Manager
- Gas Safe Engineer / Plumber
- Customer Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Manager