Compliance Analyst (12 Month Contract)
Compliance Analyst (12 Month Contract) | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Analyst for a 12 month contract.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the centre of Gibraltar, you will work with the Compliance Project Manager and have input on a variety of aspects including marketing materials and advertising.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand and scaling their teams rapidly throughout 2021.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is able to ensure compliance is in line with regulations and fair to customers.
If you are an experienced Compliance Analyst with Gibraltar experience then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Excellent above Market rate Salary
- 12 Month contract
- Immediate start Available
What you will be doing:
- To ensure compliance with all licensing objectives, in particular that gambling services are offered in a fair and open way to customers.
- To ensure ongoing compliance with all GB Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP) and Gibraltar Codes.
- To ensure compliance with all Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP), Competitions and Marketing Authority (CMA) and Industry Groups for Responsible Gambling (IGRG).
- To periodically review promotions, terms and conditions templates, creative content, digital and social media both before promotions go live and during the promotional period.
- Raise awareness of the compliance culture required by everyone responsible for gambling advertising.
- To work with the Compliance and Operational Excellence teams to proactively improve, streamline and effectively document Marketing Compliance processes and procedures.
- To ensure that the clients marketing offering remains competitive whilst also ensuring compliance standards are met.
The ideal candidate should have a strong awareness of the market changes in the industry and feel confident making recommendations to the marketing team on how to improve their offering whilst remaining compliant.
- To monitor all channels and website content for compliance with regulations and responsible gaming messaging.
- To monitor regulatory updates and guidance and ensure that any required actions are communicated to the Business Compliance Manager.
- To draft Notifications and Key Events to be sent to the GBGC as necessary.
- Maintain a Regulatory Repository of guidance material, updates and industry news.
- To assist the Compliance Project Management team with implementing compliance projects in relation to customer facing products.
- Organised and professional.
- Flexible and reactive to change.
- A genuine self-starter able to spot opportunities and maximise potential.
- A strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about imparting knowledge to improve standards.
- Diligent in their attention to detail and high standard of work.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Able to keep the overall objective in mind.
- Able to handle pressure.
- Fluent in English.
If you are an experienced Compliance Analyst, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.To ApplyPlease click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Norwegian Content Writer
- Finnish Casino Content Writer
- Media Buyer
- Media Buyer (Polish)
- Account Manager
- Insurance Director
- Sales Agent (Polish)
- Affiliates Manager (Swedish)
- Operational Risk Manager
- Compliance Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- AML Manager
- Assistant Manager Audit
- AML Manager
- Finance Manager
- Compliance & AML Officer
- Financial Analyst