HVAC Senior Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
My client install's bespoke systems and provide tailored service & maintenance packages for our contract customers only covering out of hours call outs, including weekends and you would share this responsibility with our team of engineers.
You must be competent and confident in your ability to complete work to a high standard and build a good rapport with the customers.
You will also be computer IT and App literate as all of our jobs are logged and sent to our engineers via Simpro.
Our client base consists of end users only.
We do not work with supermarket or retail contracts.
Our ideal candidate would meet the following qualifications as a minimum requirement:
NVQ level 2 & 3 or City & Guilds Level 2
F-gas Cat 1 qualified
CSCS / CITB Skills card
Excellent diagnostic skills
Good verbal communication skills
Based around A3, M3 & M4 corridor
Full UK driving license
Able to work within a team and maintain an effective communication line between customers, colleagues and management.
PASMA Certification of Competence
18th Edition Electrical
This is a salary package, paid door to door with the option of paid overtime.
Your basic salary is negotiable depending on your experience and qualification.
You will be provided with a company van, work phone, tablet, specialist tools, PPE and full uniform to ensure you have everything you need to complete your role to the best possible standard.
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Stairlift/Mobility Service Engineer - Stevenage/Hertfordshire
- Plant Engineer - Bristol
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Birmingham