Registered Care Home Manager - Birmingham
My client have a vacancy for a Registered Care Home Manager in Birmingham, you will be working with a great team of well established of carers.
You will need to have proven experience in a Managerial role in a similar setting.
Experience of managing people is key and be able to demonstrate positive values and have great time management skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
You will need to have a great awareness of CQC legislation and Level 5 in health & social care or at least be working towards it.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Small Works Engineering Estimator - South Yorkshire
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Milton Keynes- £30,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Buckinghamshire- £30,000
- Building Services Engineer - London/South East
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- X-Ray Services Engineer - East Midlands - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Essex - £35,000
- X-Ray Services Engineer - London - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Wigan- £35,000
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in North West
- Compactors & Balers Engineer - Yorkshire
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leeds
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Essex
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Reading & Surrounding
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Bristol
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Sheffield
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hire Controller Based In Warrington