HVAC Refrigeration Engineer Based in Northamptonshire
About The Role
My client is looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer.
This role requires a professional approach, using your strong knowledge of Refrigeration systems while being professional on customers sites.
You'll have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service ability, having the ability to empathies with customers and work closely with them to ensure they're left very happy.
You will be a strong ambassador for my client throughout all customer interactions.
Hold an NVQ Refrigeration Level 2 or Level 3
Hold City & Guilds 2079 Part 1 (F-Gas)
2 years' experience in a similar role and/or fully qualified
Full, clean driving licence
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Systems Estimator/Designer - West Midlands
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Leeds
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Manchester
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Gravesend
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Birmingham
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Bristol
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Newcastle
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Scotland
- White Goods Service Engineer - Cambridge
- White Goods Service Engineer - Enfield
- White Goods Service Engineer - Middlesex
- Generator Engineer - Field Service - London
- Compressor Engineer – Manchester
- Automatic Gates Engineer - Rochester
- Generator Engineer - Field Service - Manchester
- Business Development Executives- Leeds
- Industrial Door Engineer - Chilton
- Fire & Security Engineer – Hitchin
- Commercial Laundry Engineer based in Sheffield
- Commercial Laundry Engineer based in Birmingham