- Passionate about high-quality customer service?
- Of a positive mindset with a ‘can-do’ approach?
- Methodical and precise with strong attention to detail?
- A good listener with a friendly telephone manner?
If so, then how about joining a team of receptionists who take phone calls for busy business owners so their valued customers aren’t subjected to answerphones, engaged tones, or phones that ring out and are never picked up?
Based on the outskirts of Newbury, the business is a telephone answering service that prides itself on the customer focussed, high quality, personable approach it provides to its customers and users.
Their receptionists go the extra mile to give a great first impression and help customers capture vital new business opportunities that they may otherwise have missed.
They are looking for new members to join their established team.
No formal qualifications are necessary however these receptionists are a cut above the rest and as one of the team, you will
- Offer your commitment and enthusiasm,
- Have excellent customer care and listening skills,
- Have a friendly telephone voice
- Be able to respond accurately and quickly to verbal instructions.
Some computer skills are also required to maintain the customer database and you will have a typing speed of at least 30 words per minute.
In return you will be paid well for the role, have access to a generous remuneration package, annual leave allowance, private healthcare and a discretionary profit share bonus scheme.
Hours of work: 8hr shift Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08.00–18.30, with occasional Saturdays 09.00–14.00.
Actual hours to be agreed.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader