Make a positive change – work for The Alcohol & Drug Service
East Riding Partnership
Full time – Fixed term for 12 months
£22799 - £27820
We currently have an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team based in Goole and across the East Riding to support substance users leaving prison to access services.
The successful candidate will be part of the Inclusive Health team.
You will conduct assessments on risk and need and develop a package of care including psychosocial interventions and support service users to access treatment and community services.
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree e.g.
Social Work or a L3 Diploma in Health and Social Care and a L3 in Drug and Alcohol or equivalent. Knowledge and experience of the criminal justice system is desirable.
To apply click on the link provided and you will be rediretced to the company website.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CV’S.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The ADS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity.
We promote the fair and equal treatment of potential and existing employees and clients.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Social Worker - Inclusive Health
- Buyer / Stock Controller
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager