Finance Manager - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRG Europe are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our ever expanding Online Gaming client based in Gibraltar for an experienced Finance Manager level candidate.
Due to the rapid growth, they've experienced over the past year, and more importantly, the rapid growth that they're about to experience over the upcoming months, they are adding to their teams.
In this position you will be responsible for the full range of accounting functions, including managing a small team, the role will be an exciting opportunity that will provide a wide exposure to the business.
If you are an experienced Finance Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market base salary
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Performance Bonuses
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Subsidised Gym Membership
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly management accounts ensuring these are delivered to a high quality and to reporting deadlines.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed/reviewed to company deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly.
- Accurately record customer transactions and direct costs.
- Prepare tax returns and regulatory reports in multiple territories.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Manage a team of 2 Accounts Assistants on day to day accounting matters
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA or similar with demonstrable +3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working for an online gambling company
- Pragmatic problem solver with a proactive approach to work
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Results driven, able to work at fast pace and juggle multiple priorities whilst ensuring accuracy at all times
If you are an experienced Online sector Accounting professional seeking a career enhancing move to Finance Manager, then please get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org, Managing Director on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Managing Director
- Audit Senior
- Danish Customer Support
- Legal Assistant
- Sportsbook Product Manager - Core Role
- Compliance Officer
- System Administrator
- English Speaking Primary School Teacher
- Head of Compliance
- Claims Adjuster
- Customer Relations Officer
- Group Financial Controller
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
- Technology Director
- Data Engineer
- Senior User Researcher
- QA Analyst
- Senior PA