BMS Trainee Engineer (Home Based)
BMS Trainee Engineer (Remote Working Opportunity!)
The company is looking for a BMS Trainee Engineer to join them as a part of their Training Academy.
Their support engineers carry out service & maintenance works, breakdown callouts and installations on existing customer BMS control systems.
Training will be provided with a combination of working daily alongside experienced BMS Support and manufacturer training courses.
As a company committed to progression, training courses continue long after graduating from trainee to support engineer.
The controls industry is remarkably diverse, and they work with many different manufactures, initial training will be on Trend and RDM controls, but training may be provided if required on Tridium, Schneider, Honeywell and Synapsys controls.
Trainee progress is monitored and as your skill level increases, you will start to work on your own with the eventual goal of being able to carry out service visits alone with minimal support.
This is a mobile position, and a company car or allowance will be provided.
- To attend sites as required initially with an experienced Support engineer then later alone to
- Service of customer BMS equipment, carry out small project works and or remedial works
- Carry out panel modifications and installations as required
- Advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system
- Communicate on a regular basis with the office service support team to ensure customers and office are updated
- Submit reports, timesheets, and expenses in a timely manner to ensure there are no delays in processing
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with HVAC equipment in either a service or commissioning role
- Electrically competent
- A highly proactive, self-motivated, and flexible approach to duties
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Capable of working on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Competent computer skills and able to work with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PDF readers to a basic level
- Basic understanding of computer hardware
- Full UK Driving License
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Senior Substance Misuse Worker - Inclusive Health
- Social Worker - Inclusive Health
- Buyer / Stock Controller
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach