A fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to work with the UK’s largest supplier to the worldwide shipping industry.
The successful applicant will be compiling orders for delivery to ships as well as loading and unloading deliveries.
You will also cover for the Warehouse Manager in his absence.
Fork Lift licence preferred but not essential as training can be given.
Staff morale is a high priority, as is ensuring that their staff work in a friendly atmosphere.
Salary will be circa £22,000 p.a, dependent on experience.
Hours: 8 a.m.
– 5.30 p.m.
Monday to Friday.
There may be some overtime.
About the Company
Admiral Harding is the UK’s largest supplier to the worldwide shipping industry, with the capability of supplying goods and services to cruise, offshore, military and merchant vessels worldwide through their global proven network.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader