Are you ready to become a Sale Executive for the world’s #1 business coaching company, ActionCOACH?
A unique opportunity for a ‘go getter’ Sales Exective to join a fast- growing business coaching company on a part-time basis.
Hours are flexible, minimum of 25 hours per week, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Basic pay of FTE £24,000p/a, depending on experience OTE £40k FTE (pro rata for part time).
ActionCOACH’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Sales Executive to join the worlds #1 business coaching company's office in Bury St Edmunds.
Together, they will work with clients (business owners/directors) to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Making appointments over the telephone: currently 50% of the role requires this
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include growing and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Attending networking events and identifying potential prospects
- Strategic partnership and host beneficiaries identification / introduction and on going relationship management
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (currently on MS Excel and a CRM System)
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £24,000p/a, depending on experience (pro rata for part time) plus OTE £6,000 Performance Related Bonus
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Are you resilient to set-backs in the sales processes but have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Understand and apply the art of selling
- Love Outbound Calling to Prospects
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided.
You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.
Key words: Business Development Manger, Telesales, Business Development Executive, BDM, Sales
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home