Creative Personal Assistant Executive
The team at ActionCOACH Winchester, Basingstoke and Farnborough believe their success depends on the success of their clients.
Their mission is to enable business owners to create great businesses through business re-education, delivering sustainable profitable growth.
Each business owner will experience a journey focusing on building their business to work so they can choose not to, achieving the freedom to experience their life dreams that business ownership always promises yet rarely delivers.
The Creative Personal Assistant Executive will be part of a dynamic, passionate team focused on coaching local business owners and leaders to grow their business, which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families, and their employees.
Please note this role is initially Maternity Cover, moving to permanent role.
Part Time 25 hours per week with the potential to develop to full time.
- Client onboarding – ensuring new clients receive necessary documentation and the onboarding process is completed promptly.
- Work closely with the business owner to create presentations for webinars and events and develop coaching content for both 1-2-1 and group coaching sessions.
- Work with the business owner and team members to ensure smooth day-to-day running of the business and office – monitoring the business email, upkeep of company calendars, maintaining HR processes and office supplies.
- Providing a point of contact for clients for any queries, collecting weekly focus sheets and offering assistance when required.
- Upkeep of social media plan and creation and posting of social media posts to company pages.
- Organising logistics for quarterly group coaching sessions
- Working alongside the business owner to monitor and maintain financial processes and cashflow.
- Upkeep of website (Wordpress) – ensuring future events are advertised, posting blogs and client case studies and making sure the site is constantly evolving.
- Creation and advertising of all new events across platforms: Eventbrite, the company website, Facebook and LinkedIn and monitoring and reporting on event registrations and attendees
- Creation of newsletters and client event emails via Mailchimp.
Personal Skills, Experience & Characteristics
- Confident, articulate and commands very good written, oral and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced and changing environment
- Proactive problem solver and excellent attention to detail
- Well-organised, assertive team player, with a proactive attitude, able to work both in a team and alone.
- A self-starter, able to manage extremely busy and varied workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and (unplanned) situations
- Computer literate – MS Office suite, Wordpress, Eventbrite and Mailchimp.
- Passionate about helping people.
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills.
- Will follow a system, decisive and disciplined, great to work with.
- Extremely dynamic and adapts well to change to support a rapid-growth business.
Benefits of Role
- World Class training and development resources.
- Basic pay of £12-15 per hour.
Potential full time annual salary circa £21-27K based on a 35 hour week.
- Team performance related bonus, with no caps, the better we do, the more you earn.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Home based currently during COVID-19.
- Flexible working hours where required.
ActionCOACH Team Qualities: Requirements of Every Team Member
- Willing to operate according to the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture.
- Personal commitment with a strong desire to go the extra mile for colleagues and clients.
- Performance driven and loves a challenge.
- Friendly, charming, and persuasive.
- Engaging conversationalist and smart dressed for professional meetings.
- Ability, confidence, and attitude to get things done quickly and with own initiative.
- Proactive and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins.
- Genuine, honest, and open to continuous learning
- Ability to energise others
With more than 1,000 offices in 80 countries, ActionCOACH delivers its proven business development systems to tens of thousands of business owners every week, owners who turn to business coaching to get the freedom and lifestyle they sought when they first went into business for themselves.
Since its inception, ActionCOACH has coached more clients, won more awards, gained more recognition, and produced more profits than any other coaching company of its kind in the world.
We show owners how to get more time, better teams in their companies and more money on their bottom-line.
ActionCOACH has grown to be the number one coaching firm in the world, with hundreds of proven systems and strategies … guaranteed to get results.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Social Worker - Inclusive Health
- Buyer / Stock Controller
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager