The candidate in the short term will generate the leads and then will be trained to design and cost up basic systems and them more complex systems in time , a training matrix will be designed around you to develop into a accredited MCS consultant.
This is the first step to a lucrative, rewarding, and green career in a forward-thinking company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Generate enquiries for Heating and ventilation to domestic and SMEs.
Keep accurate records of calls and quotes.
Work with Colleagues to produce quotes.
Plan target areas both geographically and industry wise.
Communicate with customers installation dates etc.
Ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements
Be legal able to work in the UK.
A full UK driving licence.
Minimum GSEs in English and maths.
Core Value Candidate Qualifications
Driven to succeed and committed to goal attainment.
Willing to learn and develop a career.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Essex
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Service Advisor - Northampton
- Fire & Security Systems Service Engineer - East Midlands
- Sales Administrator - Slough
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Leicester
- Apprentice Forklift Engineer - Basildon
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Surrey
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Essex
- Autoclaves Engineer - South East
- Service Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Manchester
- Service Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leigh
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - West Midlands
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Home Counties
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- HVAC Area Sales Manager - North West Based
- Forklift Field Service Engineer - West Midlands