Business Development Executive
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join the world’s number one business coaching team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new dynamic team based in Bangor.
Together, we will work with local business owners to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners, their families, employees and community as a whole.
Please note this is a work from home opportunity initially with the future intention of being office based in Bangor. The role is part time, 25 hours per week.
You day to day responsibilities?
- Making appointments over the telephone: 80% of the role requires this
- Representing the company by telephone, written communications and in person
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients
- You will be expected to follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (currently on MS Excel and HubSpot CRM system)
The ideal candidate…
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to setbacks in the sales processes and have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Do you understand and apply the art of selling?
- Do you love Outbound Calling to Prospects?
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous education and learning is important to us, so to enable you to get the most out of your role we offer full training and extensive support
- We really think having a work life balance is important, so we offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum (pro rata)
- You will be automatically enrolled onto our company pension scheme
- You may also get the chance to attend conferences with world class leaders and inspirational speakers
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor
- Junior / Intermediate Technician
- Self-Harm Support and Recovery Support Worker
- Production Manager
- General Manager/Business Coach