Pulse Roll Label Products Ltd are a leading manufacturer and supplier of inks and varnishes to the international narrow web label market.
They are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their small warehouse team.
You will be an individual with a desire to progress and develop a career in a growing and innovative company.
- Effective communication skills
- A strong team player who is keen to learn
- Customer focused
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and honest
- Attention to detail
- Can undertake work in a safe and effective manner working within H & S guidelines
- Basic understanding of Continuous Improvement
About the Role
The successful candidate will become an active member of the team and will be jointly responsible for performance targets within the department.
This is a ‘hands on role’ and is physically demanding; duties will include the physical picking, palletising and packing of printing inks and varnishes the role also includes:
- Order picking, packaging and palletising orders
- Loading goods for despatch
- Use of pallet trucks, barcode scanners and warehouse pick and pack system
- Logistical responsibilities but not limited to booking domestic transport, producing
- labels, creating stock transfer notes, packing finished goods, stock put away and relabelling
- Identifying issues and bringing them to the attention of the Supervisor and assistance in resolving them where possible
- Quality and health and safety procedures and checks
- General housekeeping
- Being flexible and prepared to train for other duties in the department
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Remaining flexible and prepared to train for other roles in the department
- Previous warehousing experience
Salary: £18,144 per annum
About the Company
At Pulse Roll Label Products, their vision is to innovate today to simplify tomorrow. They are continually driving to create a diverse team of individuals, unified by a common goal of innovation and excellence.
- Permanent position; 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday
- Starting salary - national minimum wage but rising to UK Living wage of £9.30 per hour on successful completion of 6-month probation
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and pension scheme
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor
- Junior / Intermediate Technician