Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Are you a Smart Meter Engineer looking for a better work/life balance?
Do you want a role where you do not work weekends, for a company that cares as much about the happiness of their staff as their customers?'....If so this could be the role for you!
Due to a period of growth and expansion of the business, Blue Square Utilities is currently looking for Dual Fuel Smart Engineers nationwide to represent them and their clients.
They are looking for prospective candidates that understand the value and importance of innovation, making a difference, while embedding safety with efficiency in how they do things.
It is key that you will be able to offer excellent customer service and have a friendly, approachable manner at all times.
You must be willing to continuously develop your technical skills to enable good safety standards and productivity.
If you have experience as an Engineer who shares the same values as BSU then they would love to hear from you.
What you will get:
- Permanent full time direct employment
- 37.5 Hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Bonus scheme
- Regular career and skills development opportunities
- Branded vehicle, fuel card, tools, uniform, PPE, smartphone & tablet all provided
- 28 Days Holiday (includes public/bank holidays)
What they need from you:
- Valid and in date CCN1/CMA1, MET1 and single phase electric qualifications (minimum of 6 months to expiration)
- 1 year minimum dual fuel experience
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
About the Company
Blue Square Utilities is an independent smart energy installation business servicing energy and utility suppliers throughout the UK.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the company will be in direct contact.
As part of the onboarding process their pre-employment checks will include a DBS check, drugs and alcohol checks and evidence of all qualifications before commencement of employment.
BSU is committed to providing equal opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of race, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader