Jewellery Sales Assistant Apprentice
Cavendish Jewellers now wish to recruit a Full Time Jewellery Sales Assistant Apprentice to join their successful team to work in this very busy, friendly, family owned and run business.
They are looking for a hard working team player who is passionate, enthusiastic and has a keen interest in jewellery retailing.
They are happy to consider experienced and non-experienced as long as you are open minded to training you shall receive as it will be very detailed.
You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised Level 3 Retail Apprenticeship training scheme including the Jewellery Education and Training Certificate.
This role will provide an opportunity to gain experience in a very broad range of product and services due to their vast inventory of antique, vintage and new items, each with its inherent value and story, demanding appreciation and awareness from all their sales personnel.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities will be
- Serving customers on the shop floor
- Carrying out merchandising and housekeeping duties
- Assisting with creating website listings, photographing jewellery and fulfilling online orders
In addition to intensive in house training you will be enrolled in a nationally recognised Level 3 Retail Apprenticeship scheme.
This 15 month course in partnership with the Fashion Retail Academy will be tailored towards the retail jewellery industry and will include studying towards the National Association of Jewellers JET 1 certificate.
- Outgoing cheerful personality with good sense of humour
- Friendly and approachable.
Confident with excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Articulate, literate and numerate – possessing at least GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English & Maths
- Ability to work well individually and within a team.
Hard drive and determination to succeed
- Computer literate
About the Company
Cavendish Jewellers Ltd has been established in its current premises in the heart of fashionable York for over 18 years and has traded in the city for over 30 years.
This National Association of Jewellers member has enjoyed substantial growth and success in every year of its existence. The owners travel internationally to source glorious merchandise to showcase.
As a consequence, they have one of the largest and most unique selections of antique and vintage jewellery in the region, which in addition to ranges of new jewellery enable them to attract a growing list of clients both locally and nationally.
They also have a well-established online sales department.
Salary: £8.00-£8.50 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask.
Social distancing measures and screens are in place.
Customer numbers in store are restricted
How to Apply
If interested, please include a covering letter with your CV in your application to the link provided & the hiring company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader