Scope Personnel are happy to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Marketing Executive.
This position will require you to work Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 17:00pm and you will be working in a team of two.
- Manages the production of all marketing materials, including printed materials, vehicle livery, media advertising, website content, and social media accounts
- Ensures all marketing materials are up to date, including printed and online content
- Creation of quarterly marketing plans and budgets to present to Marketing
- Ensure national Mercedes-Benz marketing campaigns are being implemented on a local level
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data to determine success of campaigns
- Manages the marketing department budget
- Works with all managers to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors incoming communications and leads and sends on to the relevant person
- Monitors competitor activity and looks for potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organises and attends events where necessary
- Assisting with the creation of artwork, reports, presentations etc for others as needed
- Kerridge reporting and customer data management
- Responsible for managing all communication channels including newsletters, social media, automated emails, bespoke campaigns
- Liaise with current and potential partners i.e.
for sponsorship opportunities
- Ensures all internal and external documents adhere to brand guidelines
The salary on this position is negotiable, but is anywhere in the region of £24,000 - £27,000.
If you are currently looking for a new position and would like to discuss this role further, please call Josh on 0151 541 5900 or apply here.