Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Are you an experienced asbestos analyst/surveyor? Are you P402, P403 and P404 qualified and looking to join growing company? If so this could be the role for you!
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary + overtime, pension, private healthcare, life cover, company vehicle + fuel card,iPhone, as well as opportunity to progress within company.
HFS are currently recruiting for an Analyst / Surveyor to work out of their Head Office based in Bromley. The Surveyor/Analyst (SA) is a dual qualified site role, responsible for conducting site analytical identification of potential asbestos fibres in the air and all types of asbestos surveys, in line with HFS accredited in house procedures and in accordance with HSG 248/HSG 264. You will be expected to represent HFS on site to set strategic guidance and values, this is considered to be an integral element in delivering the HFS service/product.
HFS are dedicated to investing in their staff, and by facilitating personal development they are looking to become a top 5 company within the asbestos testing and surveying industry within the next 3 years, and are also looking to diversify to become a major player in the wider occupational health and safety industry in the next 5 years, so this really is an exciting time to get on board!
Existing customers include several blue-chip organisations operating across a diverse range of environments and industry sectors such as the marine, utilities, property development, local authorities, and management consultants to name but a few.
- Carrying out all types of asbestos surveys using PDA
- Carrying out asbestos smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual 4 stage clearances and re-occupation and personal air testing on commercial and industrial properties.
- Supervising contractors carrying out removal work and ensuring all work is carried out to strict company guidelines and procedures.
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be at least P403, P404 qualified and P402 or equivalent
- Must have worked for a UKAS accredited company
- Must have experience in the field of site work – asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos field.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more HFS would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Social Worker - Inclusive Health
- Buyer / Stock Controller
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager