Dementia Care Support Worker
Do you want to go to work and get paid to enjoy yourself? Great, because things are done a little differently at Rainbow Homecare...
Our client is looking for Dementia Care Support workers to join their team.
An exciting opportunity for the right individuals with opportunity for career progression if desired.
Full Specialist training will be given.
At the Rainbow Care group, the team don't just go to work, they enjoy going to work!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To understand and promote privacy, dignity, independence and choice for all service users
- To promote an environment that is person centered and caring for our clients through high standards of professional practice, taking a holistic approach to ensure the clients physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs are accommodated, ensuring that each client receives care appropriate to their needs.
- To plan and provide a wide range of activities, to interest and stimulate service users physically and mentally and contribute to their overall wellbeing, as well as providing personal care.
- To work closely with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for our clients.
Salary ranging between £9.30 and 10.60 per hour plus mileage and expenses.
All travel time paid.
Car Driver essential.
£9.30- £10.60 per hour
For more information about this opportunity, please apply here
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Buyer / Stock Controller
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager