Food & Beverage Purchaser
A fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Purchaser to work with the UK’s largest supplier to the worldwide shipping industry.
Salary: Up to £22k p.a.
depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m.
to 5 p.m.
The job will entail:
- Buying all types of food as per customer’s requirements
- Obtaining best prices when quoting for customers
- Liaising with the Transport Manager regarding collections and deliveries
- Dealing with customer’s requirements directly
- Check Supplier’s invoices to delivery notes
- Liaising with warehouse and office staff regarding orders
- Purvey new suppliers
Full training and advice will be given which will include the company’s computerised system.....
About our Client
The UK’s largest supplier to the worldwide shipping industry, with the capability of supplying goods and services to cruise, offshore, military and merchant vessels worldwide through our global proven network.
How to Apply
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor
- Junior / Intermediate Technician