Lift Service Engineer based in South East
My client is a specialist within Lift Industry, Based in the South East.
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the South East this position is for an engineer.
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Lifts to an NVQ standard:
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Lift experience is essential for this position and only people from the Lift Industry can be considered
You must have a history within the Lift industry and have a relevant NVQ to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £32,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - London & Home Counties
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Bedfordshire
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Middlesex
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Surrey
- Workshop Plant Fitter - Luton
- Chartered Surveyor - Middlesex
- Sprinkler Service Engineer - Covering Manchester to Leeds
- HGV Technician - Dorchester
- Fire Sprinkler Design Engineer - Huddersfield
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Mobile Piling Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Fire & Security Engineer - North West - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - Stoke- £30,000 - £35,000
- Scheduler - Eccles, Manchester
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Kent
- Drainage Engineer - Kent
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Dudley