Lift Service Engineer based in Manchester
My client is a specialist within Lift Industry, Based in Manchester.
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the Midlands this position is for an engineer mostly in Manchester.
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Lifts to an NVQ standard:
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Lift experience is essential for this position and only people from the Lift Industry can be considered
You must have a history within the Lift industry and have a relevant NVQ to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £32,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Service Advisor - Northampton
- Fire & Security Systems Service Engineer - East Midlands
- Sales Administrator - Slough
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Leicester
- Apprentice Forklift Engineer - Basildon
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Surrey
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Essex
- Autoclaves Engineer - South East
- Service Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Manchester
- Service Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leigh
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - West Midlands
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Home Counties
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- HVAC Area Sales Manager - North West Based
- Forklift Field Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hire Co-ordinator - Birmingham