Gas Heating Engineer
Are you a qualified Gas Heating engineer? Do you have strong experience across Boiler Breakdowns, Servicing and Installations? Would you like to work for a company that values its staff?
Guscott Heating Services is open to applications for both FT applicants and contractors.
Following an impressive period of business growth – Guscott Heating Services is looking for an experienced and ambitious Heating Engineer to join the business to drive further growth and success, and help bring some fresh and exciting ideas to life.
Our company mission is ‘to help every local household cost-effectively reduce its carbon footprint - making the world a more environmentally sustainable place’. You will play a key part in continuing to make this possible!
You will be working in an environment where all opinions matter and where ideas are encouraged, considered and very often implemented.
The ideal candidate would enjoy the opportunity to bring their experience to help shape the future of this firm, show leadership and intuition as well as wanting to grow their career in a fast-scaling company.
Your key responsibilities will be to carry out domestic boiler installations, boiler services and attend boiler breakdowns across Medway & Kent.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with at least 3+ years of experience.
This is a remote working role.
Our head office is based at Medway Innovation Centre, Chatham, with team meetings and one to one meetings at this site occurring regularly.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Basic IT skills on a work tablet for recording job information
- Own tools
- Experience in boiler installations, servicing and breakdowns
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- At least 3 years experience in the heating and plumbing industry
- Currently holds the following qualifications CCN1, Cpa1, Cenwat, Ckr1, HtR1, G3 (copies required)
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to thrive in an unrestricted manner – we hold a strong belief that everyone can have a huge contribution to help to grow the business
- Team player with great work ethic
- Leads by example
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we can offer for a salary position (sub-contractor position negotiable):
- 28 days holiday (this is inclusive of 8 days bank holiday)
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme and employer contributions
- Tightknit, friendly team
- Company tablet
- Ongoing training and development
- Future leadership opportunities
- Regular team outings/Christmas parties
- Own van would be an advantage, but not essential
About the Company
“Guscott Heating Services Ltd is a leading heating and plumbing business based in Medway, Kent that values its staff, the environment and its customers.
As a result of years of growth, we now require additional skilled engineers to help us keep up with demand and to ensure our high standards of practice remain.
We pride ourselves on trying to innovate where possible, in order to consistently create the best service for our customers, and trust that our 100+ 5
* reviews can attest.
Our mission is to help each individual household be as responsible as possible when it comes to the heating in their homes, reducing their everyday carbon footprint as cost-effectively as possible.
We’d love you to join us for the journey”.
How to Apply
To find out more, please apply here and the company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor