Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant with excellent writing skills and the ability to develop creative promotional material?
Are you looking for a flexible role and the opportunity to work remotely?
If so this could be the role for you!
Blue Car Technologies (BCT) specialises in providing bespoke software development, integration and support services to professional services organisations, international institutions and corporate legal departments.
We are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join the business and support our ambitious growth strategy.
This role offers a chance to join a company that's committed to providing innovative software solutions to transform the productivity and effectiveness of client's day to day operations.
You will work with a highly skilled software development team and collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Every team member is encouraged to embrace a collaborative ethos and to work towards achieving collective goals for the company.
Duties and responsibilities....
- Managing and liaising with existing clients to renewal current subscriptions, cross-sell and upsell BCT’s full portfolio.
- Following up qualified leads, opportunities after the initial engagement, demo or proposal.
- Supporting the BD and Marketing Manager to manage the pipeline and build an effective strategy to improve the current conversion rate.
- Working with the BD and Marketing Manager to create marketing strategies and campaigns and all duties necessary to deliver the marketing objectives.
- Planning and co-ordinating, liaising with stakeholders to co-ordinate, events, PR, award entries, website etc.
- Drafting and issuing press releases, features and editorials on a professional basis.
- Manage all marketing tools including blogs, social media, online marketing, E-Newsletters, writing copy, etc.
- Measuring and analysing marketing activity against targets and building on success of activities.
- Managing and attending events to represent company and build contacts and effective partnerships with vendors and value add resellers.
- Creating, updating and maintaining professional Microsoft Office presentations and marketing material.
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only.
The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and on-going discussions with the line manager and senior management team.
Key skills & experience....
- Numerate and literate with experience of various packages including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Good standard of degree level education within relevant field such as English and creative writing
- Prior hands on, full time, marketing role
- Experience of planning the design of marketing materials.
- Experience of planning, undertaking, delivering and managing marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Experience of online marketing.
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy.
- Developing creative promotional materials.
- Marketing project management and delivery.
- Effective communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Good overall IT skills.
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines.
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative.
- Ability to work evenings/early mornings with time off in lieu where appropriate
Terms and Conditions...
HOURS: Office hours 9:00am to 5:30pm
ANNUAL LEAVE: 22 days per year pro rata from starting date in addition 8 UK public holidays.
PLACE OF WORK: Reading, UK with flexible remote working.
How to apply...
Please apply by attaching your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor
- Junior / Intermediate Technician