Night Support Workers
Night Support Workers - Working with Adults with Learning Disabilities - Full and Part Time
Our client is seeking enthusiastic, caring people to join their team supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs.
The right candidate will be passionate about supporting people to live a varied, full and rewarding life.
Working with vulnerable adults is a varied and rewarding job as you'll be supporting their clients in many ways, both with daily living tasks but also helping them to achieve their personal goals.
Previous experience is not essential as you will receive comprehensive training.
Key Requirements to be a Night Support Worker:
- You must be committed to supporting vulnerable people to live their best lives and to support people with respect and with dignity
- To be a good communicator and to be able to work well as part of a team
- To be enthusiastic about supporting people to live a happy, comfortable life
Additional Information about the role of Support Worker:
- Full and Part Time roles available between 2-4 nights per week
- Full-time hours 44 hours per week over 4 nights from 9 p.m.
to 8 a.m.
- Part-time roles (2 or 3 nights a week) are also available
Benefits of working for our Client:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Good work life balance being able to work from 2 – 4 nights a week
- You'll receive comprehensive training including being enrolled on a QCF in Health and Social Care
- Free meals and drinks whilst on shift
- Access to company pension scheme with employer contributions of 3% for eligible employees
- Opportunities for significant career progression - many of client’s management team also started as Support Workers
- Above all a varied and rewarding job which makes a real difference to people's lives on a daily basis
About our Client
Established in 2005, our client is a specialist provider of residential homes for adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and mental health issues.
They are a family run business with over 25 years of care experience. They believe in providing quality care tailored to each service user's needs.
In doing so they encourage and support individuals to fulfil their lives, aspirations and ambitions.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor
- Junior / Intermediate Technician