Are you an experienced office administrator, confident with planning and organising, along with strong attention to detail?
Do you have experience working within the construction industry?
If so this could be the role for you!
Our client requires an Office Administrator to support the smooth running of their Electrical business, ensuring that all administrative duties are carried out efficiently and on time.
- To be the first point of contact for all new enquiries and existing clients by phone and email
- To ensure that all clients are kept informed with on-going progress of active jobs
- Quotes, invoicing, monitoring and chasing of payments
- Keeping accounting software up to date i.e.
reconciliation of bank transactions
- Administrating contractor timesheet
- Booking jobs in and scheduling sub-contractors
- Organising training courses and checking of all Health and Safety Certificates, Ordering of materials
- Fully literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Key Skills and Experience...
- Planning and organising with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a well ordered and methodical manner
- Ability to use own initiative and multi-task
- Experience of working in a similar role within a similar environment
How to apply...
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader