Are you an Electrician looking for a new opportunity where you will receive ongoing training, support and development?
Are you a team player who enjoys a customer facing role?
If so this could be the role for you!
Keenan Electrical has opportunities for enthusiastic fully qualified 18th edition electricians to become part of their growing team.
The company currently has work available in both the Domestic and Commercial sectors, working with both existing client and new client. Keenan also have several opportunities with their ever-expanding contractual programme, where you become part of a TEAM that will help and look out for each other.
What you can expect from Keenan Electrical:
- Competitive salary/ Rates
- Training and development
- Company Uniform
- Company Benefits
What they are looking for:
- Fully qualified, 18th edition, Own van no signage
- ECS Gold Card
- C&G 2919
- Testing and Inspection preferable but not essential
- Ability to work in a team and communicate with back-office staff
- Organised and a good timekeeper.
- 3 years experience preferred
How to apply...
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader