National Account Manager
Are you highly motivated and committed to achieving targets and goals?
Do you have experience with tender processes and re-tenders?
If so this could be the role for you!
Synergy Fire Engineering are currently seeking a National Account Manager to join their team. The company was formed in 2012 to fill the UK’s need for high quality fire warden training and to address what, at the time, was the bias and non-customer-focused nature of fire risk assessments.
They have since since gone from strength to strength, with an expanding team working to service the needs of a growing national client base.
Synergy specialises in Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Training and Consultancy and works with previous clients includes Sports Direct, Audley Court Ltd and Wilkins-Vardy.
As a National Account Manager covering the UK, you will develop and secure new business whilst managing a small portfolio of existing accounts, delivering a high level of account management, developing and growing their business with Synergy to maximize revenue and margin opportunities.
National Account Manager Job Duties:
- To retain and develop your portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of the client's objectives.
- To develop new business with targeted national clients
- To achieve all targets, maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities.
- Pro-actively contacting clients to maintain a consistently high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
- Manage an opportunity pipeline, to achieve profitable gross margin across all accounts.
- Project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services.
- Self-motivated to manage own diary to exceed all given KPI's commercial and behavioural.
National Account Manager Skills:
- Commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Experience in winning, developing, and maintaining contracted business.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- Previous exposure to tender processes and re-tenders to retain and secure account contracts.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take action to solve problems.
- Complete understanding and previous track record of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
How to apply:
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and Synergy Fire Engineering will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader