Professional Services Officer
simPRO Software is a leading global SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trade industry.
We are passionate about developing innovative technology solutions that empower our users.
Our vision is to build a world where field service businesses can thrive!
We currently operate in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada and Singapore.
We are a progressive and innovative company with exciting expansion plans!
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Professional Services Officer to join our Implementation and Training Team.
Reporting to the Professional Services Team Leader, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Data sanitation and migration, ensuring data integrity is maintained
- Designing and creating form templates
- Working with customers to define and capture customer processes
- Consulting with customers to understand their Business Intelligence reporting requirements
- Contribute, collaborate and share knowledge with internal teams for product and service improvement
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and questioning skills
- An eagerness and enthusiasm to learn, with an ability to adapt quickly and keep up with regular product rollouts
- A solid understanding of cloud-based technologies and systems
- Experience working in a similar data driven environment
- Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- An excellent understanding of cloud-based software adoption and trouble-shooting processes
- A good understanding of business processes
- Experience working with spreadsheets, OnlyOffice Docs, Salesforce, Jira and Asana.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Methodology is highly desirable
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience working within the trade industry would be an advantage
- Private healthcare insurance
- Perks, discounts and cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Long Service Award
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A fun and vibrant culture, where we like to play a lot of ping pong!
At simPRO we have an open culture and we believe in direct communication and diversity.
This means that we want everyone to feel welcome with us and to provide equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance factor.
So, if you are an energetic and a results driven individual looking to join a fun and progressive organisation, we want to hear from you!
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role.
Any CV’s provided to simPRO Software by agencies will be treated as a gift.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader