Paid Ads Executive
Are you a hard-working, enthusiastic, and creative Paid Ads Executive with the ability to run and monitor paid advertising campaigns on Google/Bing Ads and Facebook Ads?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a multi-award winning private cosmetic dental practice who's team is very much like a family?
If so this could be the role for you!
Bamboo Dental is looking for a new Paid Ads Executive to join its marketing team.
As a Paid Ads Executive, you will support the Marketing Manager with the overall running of the digital marketing activities.
You will monitor and look after Bamboo Dental’s PPC and paid social media campaigns with the aim of maintaining lead generation for the business and ensuring good ROI.
Other duties will also include monitoring our website for performance and SEO activity to ensure we stay on top of search rankings and identify new opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a team player who is organised, hard-working, enthusiastic, and creative.
You will enjoy developing your skills and giving new ideas.
We’d also like you to be a problem solver, a great communicator and have good analytical skills.
Bamboo Dental is a nine-time award winning private cosmetic dental practice based in Cardiff.
We create dream smiles using teeth straightening, veneers and implants treatments.
We are a friendly team that is very much like a family.
Bamboo Dental offer a wide range of benefits including company pension, opportunities for career progression, staff training and dedicated time for development, staff well-being group, flexible hours, potential for remote working, staff break area, free tea/coffee and free off-site parking.
The working hours are 9am to 3pm (5 hours), three days a week so a total of 15 hours a week.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing Manager, you will primarily monitor & optimise paid advertising activity across Google Ads and Facebook Ads, including reporting on performance and identifying any opportunities for growth.
- Support with the implementation of SEO optimisations and practices to maintain and improve search rankings.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, SERanking, Google Ads, Facebook Manager to monitor and report on performance of digital marketing activities.
- Support with the running and maintaining of the website.
- Stay up to date with all the latest trends, technologies and best practices.
- Support the Marketing Manager with any other day-to-day marketing activities.
Digital Marketing Executive Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of running and monitoring paid advertising campaigns on Google/Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience of carrying out keyword research.
- Experience of using analysis and reporting tools to monitor performance.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with writing/creating content for marketing/advertising purposes.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop and other editing tools.
If this opportunity floats your boat, please send us your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Customer Service Operative
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader
- Business Development Executive - work from home
- Agricultural Carbon & Biodiversity Advisor