Account Director, Healthcare Communications Design Consultancy £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Account Director required by a full-service Design Consultancy with an international healthcare bias, with customers based in the USA and Europe. Supporting the account management and studio team, the Account Director will lead delivery of a portfolio of global, European and US-based client accounts, accountable for effective delivery, day to day program execution, client relationships, financial and timeline management of a range of accounts including educational / training, disease management applications / development, communication strategy and planning and supporting and co-ordinating as required expert advisory boards / committees.
You will work with client-side subject matter experts, to ensure effectiveness marketing playbooks / strategies and asset generation meet customer need and support / manage CE marking of medical devices [software] developed for patient compliance, or pharma asset management solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven expertise in Scientific Communications / Medical Affairs Communications, including publications planning and execution, evidence dissemination activities, advisory boards and Pharmaceutical / Medical device communication tools
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively through others in a global environment to deliver results
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Insurance
- Attractive level of company auto-enrolment pension contribution
- Hybrid / Flexible working
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
- Start: 30/09/2021
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £45000 to £55000 per annum Benefits: Work from home 4 days
- Location: Chichester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Joe O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JOF122383Chichester55k
- Posted: 2021-09-30 10:53:45 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- Remote C# Developer
- Remote Business Development Executive
- Remote Lead Generation Executive
- Remote DevOps Engineer
- Remote PHP Laravel Developer
- Account Manager - Healthcare Software
- PHP Developer- Remote
- Junior PHP Developer
- C++/C# Software Developer -WFH 2 days a week
- Remote PHP Developer
- Mid Level C# Web developer
- C# DevOps Engineer - Remote
- FinTech Python Developer
- SCada Project Engineer
- C# Developer
- AWS Administrator
- C# .Net Developer WFH 3 days a week
- PHP Developer- Remote
- Remote C# NET Developer
- Junior/Graduate Developer